Friday, January 14, 2011

Sunshiny bright!

 Making Days Count 14

A rainy morning suddenly brightened and the sun shone!  An earlier post today after my walk because I have errands to do downtown and later I'm off to a birthday dinner for my eldest son.

I was happy to get up close to the Townsend's Warbler this morning, the thicket was looking pretty against blue and white, seagulls were enjoying the thermals, and a sprinkled leaf was sunbathing ;)  Harzel was looking much brighter as well, drying off after the rain.

All clickable photos:




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you it's been a while since there's been a sunshiny day here!
    That warbler is a fancy looking bird.
    I hope that you enjoyed the birthday dinner. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Townsend's warbler is a lovely bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely skies! So envious...dull grey here.

    ReplyDelete