Edited to add larger photos ...
My April Scavenger Hunt Photos hosted by Kathy at Postcards from the P.P.
1. April showers – a Yellow-rumped Warbler fed up with the rain
2. Breakfast – Scones with mixed fruit
3. Camera – a photo of my Fujifilm camera taken with my smaller Olympus
4. A set of keys – my keys attached to my Piano Key purse
5. Interesting shop names – I liked the sign and log rafters
6. A cross – a simple mark on the road
7. A church – or should it be a ‘Vinery’? ;)
8. Egg – A painted empty egg in an egg cup, with a friend
9. Yellow – There were so many yellow flowers - so here’s a mix from my garden of primulas, daffodil, the first wallflower (today!), and ranunculus from the garden nursery
10. Sculpture – This poor soul was sitting on a shelf in an art studio looking rather embarrassed...
11. Shakespeare – a tome on top of our bookcase
12. St. George – The best I could find was a large ‘Slain dragon rock formation’ at the beach
Edit to add larger photos as requested :)
St. George's 'slain dragon'