Follow by Email

Friday, April 29, 2011

April Scavenger Hunt Photos

Edited to add larger photos ...
My April Scavenger Hunt Photos hosted by Kathy at Postcards from the P.P.

Photobucket


1. April showers – a Yellow-rumped Warbler fed up with the rain
2. Breakfast – Scones with mixed fruit
3. Camera – a photo of my Fujifilm camera taken with my smaller Olympus
4. A set of keys – my keys attached to my Piano Key purse
5. Interesting shop names – I liked the sign and log rafters
6. A cross – a simple mark on the road
7. A church – or should it be a ‘Vinery’? ;)
8. Egg – A painted empty egg in an egg cup, with a friend
9. Yellow – There were so many yellow flowers - so here’s a mix  from my garden of primulas, daffodil, the first wallflower (today!), and ranunculus from the garden nursery
10. Sculpture – This poor soul was sitting on a shelf in an art studio looking rather embarrassed...
11. Shakespeare – a tome on top of our bookcase
12. St. George – The best I could find was a large ‘Slain dragon rock formation’ at the beach

Edit to add larger photos as requested :)

April Showers:
Photobucket



Breakfast:
Photobucket


Camera:
Photobucket


Church:
Photobucket


Cross:
Photobucket


Egg:
Photobucket


Keys:
Photobucket


Sculpture:
Photobucket

Shakespeare:
Photobucket


St. George's 'slain dragon'
Photobucket


Store sign:
Photobucket


Yellow:
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Is it possible to enlarge your photos for a better look without subscribing to photobucket? They look interesting and I would like to see more closely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice mix of photos! Well done for getting them all!

    I agree with H above though, would be nice to see them a bit larger!

    I'm looking forward to the next list now!

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks H for dropping by and I have added larger photos as requested :)

    Hi Louise ~ Thanks :) Large photos are now added. I wonder what May will bring photo wise? Should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow for the Church.. I also like your sculpture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the larger images - it's nice to see them in more detail! The sculpture is interesting and I love the dragon! Pretty flowers for something yellow too.

    I look forward to seeing your next set of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bad Penny ~ Thanks for checking in and glad you liked the photos.

    Good to see your photos too, Louise - Thanks for your kind words. Here's to May!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another interesting selection, and thanks for including the larger images! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Flighty ~ Glad you liked them and you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popping back as promised Glo. A great set of photos from you. Agree it is nice to see them enlarged, especially your breakfast! It's quite a relief to see the man on your shelf hiding his modesty though! The yellow of the flowers is superb. x

    ReplyDelete