Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Mixed Bag

Making Days Count 33

February 2 is known as Groundhog Day, Candlemas and Chinese New year (check out Midmarsh John's Chinese Lantern) ... My day was filled with a mixed bag of tricks ...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Edit to add: If you do open the Newspaper Clipping in a photo program, the Image Mode is grayscale, so if you want to add a coloured background, you can change the mode to RGB color.

Here is the
Newspaper Clip Generator

4 comments:

  1. Glo, I'm so excited you posted on how you produced the newspaper article. I was intending to pick your brains sometime? Now I won't need too. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise ~ You're welcome! I hope you have fun with the newspaper clip generator. I've used it many time over the years for various ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I think that I may have a go at a newspaper article sometime! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to reading it, Flighty! :)

    ReplyDelete