Here are my photos for the February Scavenger Hunt, the photo search that I joined last month at Postcards from the PP.
- Beacon Hill Park’s Stone Bridge (1889)*, Victoria, BC
- A striped painted building
- Musical instrument -My pump organ
- Big trucks filling up
- Round clock - Town clock at night
- My footwear (snowboots)
- Bench by my sea walk
- Newspaper headlines
- Eyes of my stuffed piggy
- Heart shaped plate and muffin
- Red wall at a restaurant
*William (John) Blair designed the formal landscaping of Beacon Hill Park in 1889. The design included five man made lakes with Goodacre Lake, at 2.43 acres in area, being the largest. The design of the lake included the stone bridge crossing a portion of it. The bridge and lake where constructed in 1889. This is a very popular place for wedding pictures during the spring and early summer when the park is in full bloom.
My January collage can be found here.