1. Brown - My Lucky Lizard (mentioned in a previous post) leads the way:
2. 10 - imprinted on an inflatable lifeboat
3. Windows - how about these picturesque windows and window box?
4. Petrol Station (or Gas Station) - this photo of a single gas pump was taken at a campground/resort on the island:
5. Boats - There were many photos to choose from, but I chose this impressive looking vessel named Invictus, docked in the Inner Harbour, Victoria BC. Check it out!
6. Framed - through the opening in the ferry as I travelled home.
7. Chopsticks - Well, hunks of driftwood, anyway;) along the shore on the ocean side of Esquimalt Lagoon.
8. Transport - The Coho passenger ferry travels between Victoria, BC and Seattle, WA, the Olympic Mountains in the background.
9. Playing - A colourful sun-splashed ball being tossed in the air by youngsters playing near the beach ~
10. Fantasy - I was mesmerized by these fantastical Moon Jellyfish pulsating in the ocean ~
11. Sharp ~ The perfect subject to include in a Scavenger Hunt ~ A Turkey Vulture showing its sharp beak and claws...it had just feasted off the remnants of a yellow-eyed cod that had been caught that day by my friend's husband.
12. Postcard - sent by one of my nieces when she visited Brazil
That's it for now! I will hopefully have time to visit and comment on blogs, but wanted to get these posted before September hurried on by!
By the way the list for September, printed on Greenthumb's left side bar, is as follows if anyone would like to join in:
White, 1, Graffiti, Ears, Repetition, Disney, Lace, New, Door Handle, Beach Life. Tree, Tattoo